Saturday, October 15

Haha.. Adrian.. I think it's just you getting the HEATS. Looks like need motivation factors around for you to get inspired and climb!

SP today was pretty goood! Should try to go back more. But something, or rather, someone reminded me of the vast difference in skill level between the novice cat climbers.

TO THE FRESHIE CLIMBERS
I got to talk to Eugene (according to liyin he is the best freshie in SP) before leaving and he showed me a few routes (stupid sit start; should be able to do one). Juniors really got to train more frequently and effectively if we AT LEAST want to be a competition to them. He's training nearly every weekday (according to him it is becoz he needs to catch up with the JC's) and he's good. I'm not suggesting everyone to force themselves to climb everyday but we've got to be aware that our competitors are improving too.

Just come down to the gym with someone else or just come! There will definitely be someone there to climb with! I need to work on dynamic moves and difficult starts!!! Grrrr...