Monday, October 10

5 things about tan

1) i didnt used to always have such a nice hairstyle.

but i appeared in the famous anime Naruto as rock lee.. oh the springtime of youth! T.T


my life motto: we're only young once, climb hard now work harder next time :)



2) i call jensen seah boss and not ah pa not just becuz i dont have a vertical taco but becuz he IS my boss.. i'm one of climbasia's bangla boys.
i have been working in climbasia since JC 1 and thru my army days... yes i was moonlighting but it paid better than army, who can blame me?


3) i used to coach the vjc climbing team back when i was lobo-ing after ORD.


i think i look as young as them! the secret of staying young is through hanging out with xiao mei meis :)

4)i hate insects

[ no image inserted ]

5)this fact will affect the way u look at me. so i'm not gonna tell u. but here's a clue: its gotta do with my family background ;)

next up.... juan min i choose you!