Tuesday, September 13

ASHLEY(:

hello everybody((:

Ashley here! Just wanna say I'm damn excited that camp's coming soon.

So five ashley facts:

1) I'm a climber (hahahah. the thing is, whenever i do self-intro and I'm supposed to say one thing interesting about me - that's what I always say.. darn.) So. I'm a climber. And I've been climbing since 2009 at Temasek JC. The team there was the whole motivation for me to get out of bed each morning and drag myself to school. I loved our energy, spirit and bond and I really hope we'll develop these as we spend more time in NUSclimb. (picture above shows ME on the TJ baby roof at ClimbOn 2010)

2) I love to write. Hence the length of my posts (which could be a boon or bane depending on how much you like to read. Anyhow, point 2 is kinda a disclaimer. I'm not trying to sell myself or anyth, justsoyouknow! hhaha, if you don't believe me, ask the girls who watch me write my incredibly long training log entries..!) Uhm, I have my own blog...but due to the phenomenon known as UNI LIFE, i have little time for anything "extra". Like blogging. Oh well.

3) I bought my dad a DSLR (that's so old Nikon has stopped productions) but ended up using it more than he. HAHA. So yes, I like taking pretty pictures and editing them so they become prettier. See my fb albums! :D for your convenience, I've uploaded some here (:

4) The photos above bring me to my next point: I travel annually 'cos my mom's a Singapore Airlines staff which means we get free air tix. The pictures above are from our recent trip to Japan, this January, just before the earthquake =( and we went to Hokkaido and Tokyo - beautiful beautiful country. I really had a great time snapping. (:

5) Lastly.... UHM. I'll just type random snippets of me (heh, am I going against the 5-thingies-rule?) So yes, I stay in KE7 hall, only prob for this year though. Reason: I wanna experience hall life. I don't really get much out of the "convenience" factor cos i stay at Tanjong Pagar. Namely, the pinnacle@duxton! whee! If you haven't been to the sky bridge on the 50th, ASK ME for an access card (or just pay $5) cos the view is AMAZING from there. sunset, sunrise, twilight. And one more reason : there's a friggin boulder structure. ((see pic above) Though it's all the same tiles, sometimes i go there to show off. (haha, no. i meant train my finger strength). Uhm, what else? I'm in FASS. And i am hoping to major in PSYCH. possibly minor in English too:D

Yay. I think i've done enough ink-dropping and page-filling.

Next up: LIMZY:D