Saturday, November 20

hello again!

haha i realized that i gotta blog 5 things about myself. okay so here goes:

1) I was from netball from primary school to JC. I'd never thought I would like/join any other sport more than netball until I really started climbing in Melbourne this year. And I dreaded the climbing PE module we had back in secondary school haha.
Started off with natural rocks at the Arapiles. Thought it would be fun to just go for a weekend trip and try climbing. Totally regretted it when I was on the first pitch. The scenery was good, but I was trembling and all I could see were rocks right in front of me cos I had to get up! The worst part was that this climb had 3 pitches.. about 98m up. I think I nearly died by the time I reached the 2nd pitch. Climbing down was another scary thing..there were some parts where u could walk down and some parts where u really had to climb down. I was super happy when I reached the ground, not when I was up at the top. haha cos I knew coming down would be another challenge for me.
Anyway, I started climbing a little more often..mostly high walls in the gym. Until I came back to Singapore when I started bouldering with some of my friends and picked up some techniques from them.
And now I really enjoy climbing, I 'd rather climb than go to school this year haha.

2) Just read Alicia's post..haha I think my wardrobe is quite different from hers cos I've got many dresses and skirts in my wardrobe lol.

3) I LOVE EATINGGG!!! everything and anything and anywhereee:):) and i like baking:D

4) I was born in Hong Kong and I'm named after a city in Germany haha.
*anyway I'll be going back next yr Jan/Feb, so if u all need anything just let me know:)*

5) I'm really injury-prone haha. Repaired my ACL, removed my meniscus, bad ankles and knee caps. oops.