Friday, October 8

Jin Xian

Hi everyone I am Jin Xian and this is me enjoying it with Daniel:

Here are 5 (hopefully) interesting things about me:

1. I like offroad riding. But after starting school now no time to go already la, so thinking of selling my bike already. Was quite onzzz and go like every week previously before school started! Quite onz last time la, chiong until I fell and my elbow had a hole. Had to go for operation thats why maybe some of you will realise my left elbow has a scar. Oh well stop riding then also won't have such accidents already yes :-)

That's me btw if you can't see! (Malaysia)

My bike in some deep trouble here (yes deep trouble)

2. I like to play guitar. Used to play alot before school started also but nowadays with so much work much lesser time to play also la :-( Last time like during work (before sch started) I would sometimes think about chionging home to play guitar after work hahahahahah.

Here is a rather old picture, I have another one just like the front one and sold the red one alr

3. I went for dive camp 2010 with NUS this year. So I just achieved my open water not too long ago also. Met Aaron there also! See pics!

Me la who else right. Cannot make any facial expression so no choice twist la

Aaron and I and some other guys

4. I started climbing when I was in JC. I am from Tampines Junior College and am proud to be from there! (I hope same goes for Jia Hua???) But on hindsight I didn't take training as seriously as I should la. Whole day slack and slack. Ehhhh last time always high wall high wall though. But that doesn't mean I like to high wall! In fact I'm scared of high wall and its been damnnnnnn long since I high walled or lead climbed!!!

That's me at french sch 2007

5. Eh what else about me??? For some reason people in climbing team like to disturb me about my piercings, which I feel is pretty normal to me la (of cos la since I see the piercings everyday righttttt). I do not want to pierce anywhere else though cos I'm quite afraid of those piercings with alot of meat ah eg. tongue, cheek, eyebrow. Yuckkkkk! Hmm so sometimes people will ask me if I wanna get tattoo. Well hahahaha. Want la but have to seek daddy and mummy permission leh. Kena scolded for even asking previously hehehe.

And yes if you realised, most of my photos stored on my computer are in neatly labeled folders so I will always remember what event or date was it that the pictures were taken. Thumbs up for myself :-P But of cos some pics just cop from Facebook la. That's 6 things!

Yes so that's 5 (or maybe 6) things about me that are (hopefully) interesting.

YUN NI MY DEAR MORTAL U R NEXT :-)