Wednesday, September 15

FIVE FIVE FIVE


Hello:D
I know i'm super late for this blog update! Cause i'm quite lazy and i keep procrastinating:) Plus i'm such a noob at things like these cause i don't know how to work this blogger. So yes, it's finally here(: 5 things about myself.

1. I started climbing ever since JC1 in Temasek Junior College, so it's been only about 3 years? took up this sport mainly cause i wanted to try out something new and of course, was attracted by TJ's rock wall(: Slowly, my passion for climbing grew stronger and stronger... It has always been my motivation. No matter how tired i am from everyday's class, i will always be looking forward to training at the end of the day. Climbing is something that i enjoy doing all the time and it makes me happy! I'm sure everyone is the team has the same kind of passion for climbing too. Sometimes bouldering too much makes me feel quite unbalanced though, high-wall makes me feel good and much more satisfied whenever i complete a route. Maybe it's the fresher air i get each time i climb higher(:

2. Other than climbing, i love diving as well(: Yep, i was certified this year during my many months long break after Alevels! Have been wanting to learn diving and i finally got my chance to during my holidays. The first time i breathe underwater, i felt a sense of calmness. The cold dry air you breathe underwater through the oxygen tank is just different from any other air. Not that the air has magical powers, but it's the environment. Underwater world is just awesomely beautiful and amazing. It's always good to break away from the busy, stressful world and get underwater! It's calm, peaceful and quiet.... Sometimes, i wish our world would be like that too:)
hope to go to different places to dive!

3. It's my dream to travel around the world. I want to see and experience the different culture and lives(: School's always so busy for me to do things i want to do. Now that i'm in uni, holidays are longer so.......... more enjoyable moments for me(: One advice, travel alone or with frens. Traveling with family never seemed fun for me. With friends, you can do anything you want, play like crazy and have all the fun in the world. When you travel alone, you have all the time in the world to yourself. When everything gets too fast in life, all you need is just alone and away from everything.

4. I can be quite loner at times one leh, like everything just do myself, go myself. I like to take long bus rides myself cos i can have the time to think and reflect or sleep:D When i'm tired, i think i look damn sian. Then i won't really talk... it's not that i'm unfriendly, just sleeeeppppyyyyyy:) You all can make friends with me! the more the merrier:D come come come!

5. At first, i thought i was already quite small sized. Then come into the team, hmmm actually quite a lot all about same same one(: makes me feel like home! Sometimes, i feel bigger;) My tjc climbing team calls me xiao-ser cos they think i'm small. But if they see the girls, then half the girls team become xiao-something ready:D


OKAY, so that's basically about me. But of course, i dun always give full details. Like that everyone know your personality then you dun seem as unique anymore(:

Next up will be...............
CHRIS :)