Tuesday, August 31


Hey, so sry for the super late post! Been procastinating ah. So here are 5 things about myself :)

I love to sing and pool! Has been mi favourite pastime other than climbing since the day i ORDed. Bt not really gd at it. Haha.. I’m like super tone deaf & the worse thin is tt didn’t know it was that bad until all mi frens laughed the moment i sang my very 1st first song in Kbox. Lol! So any of u guys wanna go k or play pool must rmb 2 jio mi k! (If u dun mind mi lousy vocals). :) 

Oya, I started out climbing since I was in tjc. Haha. People thr were great! Haha. Been enjoyin every climbing trainin there. So mi number one choice for CCA definitely has to be climbing! :) Hmm.. Come to tink of it ive been trng wif u guys 4 nearing a month alr! Realised the nus climbers r like super passionate about the sport la! Haha. We have so many alumni joining us for trng after graduation. Feels gd to be part of this family man. :)

I have fear of heights!! Hahahaha. A bit weird rite.. A climber afraid of falling. Tts why i seldom do lead climbing. Nt that im afrid of dying (Maybe a bit) but I jus dun like tt kind of feeling u get from a lead climbing. Hahaha. I used to jus nua here n ther b4 any of mi lead climbs. Then when im on the wall i’ll b like super chiong to finish the route so tt i can come dwn asap. Hahaha. Tink u guys will c dis happenin during the yr end trip too. Lol

I love HongKong culture! The food, language n everythin else! Hahahaha. Have always wanted to learn cantonese but haven been able to find the time to (maybe cause im lazy). Have only been to HongKong once and everythin is like super nice ther, the people & culture etc.. Haha. So actually i was hoping our year end trip be held @ HongKong ah. Lol. Nver mind thers always nxt yr!!!

Oya, i gt a super bad habit. Sometimes when I’m like super tired I’ll jus unknowingly stone one. Smethin im trying to change man. Haha. Some of u might alr notice during PT! Ps ah.. A a bit cui at times. So forgive mi if I don’t seem to be listening to u when ur toking k :)

Haha. So thats all i have now! Now passing the pen to Serene! :P