Tuesday, June 22

Climb NUS shirt




Hi people I came up with a design for the Climb NUS event. I hope it's alright... it's based on the L4D logo for those who don't play games. I couldn't think of how to fit the secret ambition theme into the shirt design. if anyone has any bright ideas do chip in but i'm damn damn damn busy now with work so I may not be able to produce a second design. Esp since this vector design took F***ing long to do. Vector art is tedious.

I was thinking of another design, based on Hermes' (the greek messenger god) shoes. The one one with wings on them. I was thinking of climbing shoes with wings on them. Makes for a visually appealing design, but again, no connection to the theme.

I would have preferred orange as the shirt colour but I didn't want it to look too similar to our team shirt. Anyone for other colours? Red? If enough people respond I'll upload another colour variation (for now I don't want to spam this wall).