Sunday, October 11

Just a shy guy


Hey yo! Took a while to write this entry because I had no idea wad to write. Still doesnt but I shall still try.

1.) I'm a left hander. But it only applies to writing and nothing else. I do every other thing with my right but recently this year i realised if i try to start learning something new ( squash, table tennis etc) with my left hand then it all works fine. Being a left hander supposedly means im stronger with the left side of my body but it doesnt work that way for me at all. One good example, my left eye has a much much higher myopia level than my right. I have a left master eye but i doubt it does any work at all.

2.) I have extremely sweaty palms which means i m always sweating on my palms even when im doing nothing. The only time i dont suffer that is when im in an air-conditioned room. This is the reason why pink boi aka daniel refuses to do ARC after me since the holds will be all wet. But i suspect that the truth is he just cant concentrate with me climbing in front of him... Anyway sweaty palms has gotten me nth but trouble. I rmb I was punished by my teacher for smearing the words written in pencil. I didnt tell her the truth cus i was too innocent then. Still am now though if u are wondering.

3.) I am a very shy boy. Most who know me see me as an introvert sometimes. I hope to open up more in the future though. lol

4.) I love to eat especially Japanese cuisine. I love going for buffet because it gives me the biggest bang for my buck. I used to go frequently during the period of time when I was trying to gain weight. I gave it up because I wasnt making much progress and only my health deteriorated. Talking about weight, I lost 4 kgs after sch started for 3 weeks because I couldnt and still cant find the time to eat the amount I used to. Got me depressed for a while but o well.

5.) I have been harassed by gays more than a normal guy should experience. Sounds wrong but this is one of the reasons why. Most of the time when I am at a public toilet and if a gay happens to be in it, he will walk to the urinal beside me and keep staring at me while im doing my stuff. That's damn gross. I had one especially bad experience when this guy came out of his cubicle and decided to pee again next to me when the entire row of urinals was empty. He was staring at me throughout the time I was there. This happened at the toilet at the end of City Link. My ratio of toilet visits to gay harassment there is currently 1:1. Thus I haven used that toilet whenever im there for quite some time alr. How I wish I was attracting girls instead of guys. wth.

hm this is it. Next in line to write is... Yu Xin!