Sunday, March 8

Need help

Dear friends,

First I'm very sorry to pose some non-climbing stuff on our blog. I really need to to spead this message to all I know, hoping this could give a friend of mine a chance to continue living.

Her name is Zhang Xiaoou. She was diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL) last week in NUH, a life-threatening disease that will post a staggering SGD 400,000 medical bill to her middle-income family back in china. We were friends since 2003 as the 7th batch MOE chinese students studing in NUS.

I wouldn't keep this long. More detail informations can be found in the link below:
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5f0941430100cgoj.html

There will be a few booths for donation in this coming week from Wed to Fri(11 - 13 March) outside LT6 and LT7A. I hope you can have a vist during those days and support her in any ways.

Thanks a lot!

Liu Li