Tuesday, December 9

Night Cycling Afterthoughts

This is my very first post over here! Hoping for an immediate recovery from thigh aches (hopefully more muscular aye) & butt soreness 'cos I think I look funny walking around now. A bit of twitch and jerky movements here and there. Haha! Terribly fun and stomach-challenging night we had (except the sandflies which seemed especially attracted to me). Got to know some of you guys better and personal weird antics. :D

I just wish that next time probably, somebody will invent bikes with ring floats or cushion padded seats. And in the first place why were bike seats shaped this way?

Floats like this have been proven to be therapeutic for many.



It's time to love your buttocks for they are the ones who are always there to support you!

Waiting for the photos to be loaded up!