Tuesday, September 16

5 things you might forget about Jansen

my sekret ambition is to be a wanderer. i've always wanted to get lost in the world with nought but a backpack on my back, to travel; to see; to learn and unlearn. I’ll have some books and my climbing gear in that backpack and shant bring my handphone so nobody can contact me. So maybe one day, just one day in the not-too-distant future, i might find myself wandering onto daryl’s high tech farm. This actually explains the rat race i so despise but always find myself inexplicably drawn to run it.



I wear the blue fisherman cap not because i want to act cool or worse, look stupid, but because it reminds me of a friend who loved climbing as much as me(if not more) and tried to give me a leg up in the climbing circle. That friend succumbed in the fight against brain cancer. The cap always reminds me that i’m so lucky to be able to pursue what i love most and that each time i climb, i must give my best, otherwise i would have let myself down – and my friend.







I used to be quite an intense person in the past. I remember an incident when i screwed my peers for not training hard enough(and i really regretted it because i’m quite a mild person actually). I would train really hard till when i go home after training, my toothbrush becomes an automatic one. I cant explain why, but i want to climb really hard and do well in it. I guess in terms of intensity towards my peers i’ve mellowed over the years, but i’m still as hard on myself as ever. I always feel weak, feel that i’m not strong enough, feel that i’m not there yet. Hai.. nevertheless, I enjoy getting spanked by the pros - it lets me know that the journey aint coming to an end anytime soon.


Jups is eager to erm.. attach me(grammatically incorrect but it doesn’t sound so wrong this way), but he doesn’t know one thing! I’ve already found the girl of my dreams! GASP!

Nissan 350Z Fair Lady

She’s fast, sleek and has all the curves. Most of all she wouldn’t run away from me. What more can a guy ask for?


Ok besides sounding all philosophical, i’m actually quite a dorky person and i do all the usual guy stuff like bio za bor and being the clown. I also like ktv(i always go for all the crooning and emo and sad guy songs). I play snooker/pool. I do bowling(had a turkey before!)and used to be able to do quite a few basketball tricks. I also am fiercely agnostic and am highly allergic to any attempts to evangelise to/convert me. I have my reasons of course but that is a story for another time..


Ok more than 5 things definitely. So many things to say, so little time. So many things to learn, so little time. Something that we all have to contend with our lives i guess. Next i tag tommy. OPPS i meant TAMMY sorry i couldn’t really tell the difference after the haircut. Lol.