Friday, September 19

5 things you don't have to know about tammy

my entry has come in so late.. paisae. i had no idea what was gg on.. ok, so now that i was told t blog, here's 5 things about me.



1] i am proud of being a skyrunner!!! i think most of you don't know what that is



here a pic of a few of us (hard to take everyone tgh, quite unstable). guess which one is me? it's considered an extreme sport and not as lame as the 'kangaroo'. definately needs training to play on these.. the few of us, which is about a hundred, participated in ndp this year wearing the power risers. we're going to be part of chingay next yr! so for those who missed ndp 08, look out for us next yr. about 20 of us love out power riser sets so much we meet every sunday t bounce around at ecp. so if u cant make it t chingay next yr look out for us at ecp!

-ending my first point which sounds like an advertisment-

2] hmmm.. unlike judith who's so sporty, i'm a super slacker. i play games for fun. competitions get me all stressed up and kinda takes away the fun... climbing is fun but sometimes quite stressful ah. haha. oh yes, i'm a slacker in school too. can anyhow pon lecture and tutorials, esp in jc.

3] my last 2 CCAs, which were held consecutively in sec sch and jc, are Red Cross and taekwondo. quite slack, not much physical activities... (link to 2nd point) haha. ehhh.. i did salsa too but now my partner in army so i never continue

4] i never wore braces and have perfect eyesight!

5] i'm seriously out of ideas. so this last point is yixiang's idea. an answer to the questions: is tammy malay? why is tammy so dark? tammy is half-peranakan, tks to her dad. but the funny thing is tammy looks malay, and tammy looks like her mum who is chinese. therefore, my malay looks come from my mum, and i have no answer to why she looks so malay.. i am so dark cos... cos... cos... i'm naturally like that. this, i take after my dad.

TAG! go cass...