Thursday, August 21

Krabi from my perspective...

No one seems to be blogging. Therefore, I shall post something which should have been posted a long long time ago..

We arrived at Ao Nang...


We took a longtail boat to Railay East...


On our 1st rest day, we decided to go to Krabi Town. While waiting for the boat...


still waiting...


For once, we were dry when we went up the boat..


Secret...


Our messy room...


My little hut at Tonsai...


Me and Caleb's neat room...


Tonsai wall and Roof...


On the rocks...


Sandra on Lion King 6c+...


A Children's Clinic in Krabi Town...


Big Kids...



Random Shots...







There is a squirrel there called GriGri...


And a dog everyone refers to as Blackie...


On my last day there, the chef treated us to something special...


American Fried Rice. My Favourite...


I'll never forget this particular moment...


I guess the freshies would be checking out our team blog for the first time soon. This pictures are just a brief intro to whats in store for you as a rock climber. Krabi is the paradise of rockclimbing in South East Asia. Dun miss out on it yeah?