Friday, June 6

Wreck-Bertrand's-House-Day&Night, more of such days to come?

Cycling/blading at ECP
Instructional video on how to jaywalk







Totally immersed in the world of Worm Armageddon



Sumptious feast prepared by Felicia (spaghetti) and Zhaoxiu (potato salad)



The two main chefs

Having fun tangling up with each other. My cam only had these 2 pics... shaoting's wonderful balance and fel's mighty ass totally owned everyone at this game. Hor?? :P




Weak attempt at Train Doors Are Closing


Mango sticky rice which gerry and me decorated and shaped to be Mickey Mouse.... or not. Cher made the sticky rice!



Sleeping beauties after watching Chocolate
The Sleeping Beauty

Sunrise at bedok jetty. Pity we didn't get to see the egg-yolk sunrise. First pic is taken under a 30-second exposure. The streak in the sky is a passing airplane, and the orange part at the bottom of the pic is the pavement which I had set my camera upon.

Who's up for another Wreck-My-House-Day?