Sunday, April 20

Climbing in Yang Shuo

I've finally posted something for the first time :)
Looking through my files i found this: I'm so embarrassed that this is so dated. But nonetheless funny stuff.



Notice how the weather changes drastically...

I've transcripted some highlights:

(0:00) PY: Common Jia Sheng paddle right. Paddle on your right. Your other right. The other right, the other right... Ya.

(0:39) JL: WOah, (rough translation:) these stones are so big, when we jump in will we get injured?

(1:31) R: Hurry up, take your time.

(1:35) LL: It's like a few monkeys lor..

(1:45) Chipmunks: faster faster...

(2:15) C: Argh heck la... (and falls in)

(3:05) PY: I want to DYNO! John, I want to DYNO.
Everyone: (wtf?!?)

(3:55) C: Woah, a wedgie eh, my balls..


And another lame "ass" climbing.