Wednesday, March 19

Monday and Tuesday

Thank you to all the year ones who came by for dinner on Monday and the subsequent chill out session at Wala Wala in Holland Village. It was certainly a pleasant surprise to have so many people there and the Vikings would had been proud. You can really see that the older seniors are happy and contented (but they never show it lah as they are men).

I felt that the moving of stuff to PS today was done in a jiffy too since I was not there to wait for the lorry driver who got lost in NUS. I got an incredible sense of timing and thanks to that, I arrived just in the nick of time to *cough* help out to do stuff. We ended up eating chicken rice at some place. Below is a picture of four people who got no idea of what they signed up for when /edit: some of them volunteered to stay overnight! :) Notice the unintentional beam of light shining through (I got talent in taking pictures of women).