Thursday, February 7

Posters!

Hello strong team nus climbers,

There's a poster sale going on in the university I'm attending in Canada right now. It'll last till Friday(i'm thirteen hours behind), so let me know if you guys want to get anything, and I'll get it for you.

Prices range between $20+ for a slightly bigger than A3 size one, to $50+ for a huge ass one. Photos here:
This is a small one. Lousy photo though, nothing to gauge the size by. Haha. It's about A3. About CAD$15

This is the HUGE one. Adrian you might like this :D I got this for CAD$35

And these two are normal sized ones. They're CAD$25 a piece.

Ok that's for from me. Happy CNY and all the best for boulderactive :)

Let me know asap if you want posters k! They've a crazy number of designs. Everything from art, to audrey hepburn, to scarface, to johnny depp, beckham .. simpsons .. etc etc. my msn's shaun the great @ gmail . com

oh and since i'm here, here's photo of the climbing gym here: