Sunday, October 14

(6 - 1) things about me.


ok here goes from Bertrand..first up a pic..Heres at equator hostel in KL on a climbing trip with my cousin and some friends. Id recommend this place to anyone going up to batu caves.Its a pretty comfortable place and cheap too..
Well then, the 5 things..

1. I love building things. Stuff like impossible bottles, suitcase computers, a cannon that shoots potatoes, etc. Haha sounds weird but its my hobby. Im very into computer modding, that is , doing stuff to your pc casing to make it look nicer..Guess thats why i chose mechanical engineering as my course of study. This is my pc at home :



And one of the impossible bottles :



2. Food! my other hobby is eating. I guess ive a high metabolic rate, so i tend to splurge on food. I dont mind going to a fair bit of inconvenience to find good places to eat. Then il blog about it. Food blogs give me an endless supply of food places to visit..

3. Musically im not too inclined..but i do play the drums because you hardly have to learn notes and i think its one of the most interesting instruments. That aside, i listen to music from most genres. Anything from country to gothic metal.
4.On language again i can consider myself effectively monolingual, due to being a complete failure in the chinese language. Im quite a bad excuse for a chinese, but i guess its not in my blood.So if anyone speaks to me in chinese, pardon me if i dont seem to respond:P Daffodil wonder if you rival me in this area..haha..

5. Strange very random things.I write poems often.I dislike taking the mrt but love buses. I think theyre relaxing and you get seats most of the time. For me Ipod + Long bus ride = relaxation. I wore braces for 13 years.


Forgive me if these arent the most interesting facts but its all i got for now.
And now..lets have.CHoon SHien