Tuesday, October 30

5 things about Leon

1) Firstly, i adopted the name Leon, from a bowling session with my friends, who left out the "G", and since that session, people have been calling me "Leon". I got a few names as well, some call me "cheehong" (please don't get the wrong idea) haha, some call my chinese name "zhikang". People has wonder how come my name and chinese name is a bit different, that because "cheehong" is a cantonese name.

2)I'm born in Kampar, perak, Malaysia. A small little town in malaysia, pretty famous for its "chicken biscuits" i'm not sure if anyone have eaten any? It is an awesome snack though is a little "heaty". Most of my childhood are spend in the little town, i spend 7 years there before moving to Singapore to search for greener pasture. Is it really greener? I'm still finding the answer. I'm a singaporen now, not because i choose to be one, my parents decided for me when i'm in secondary 2. Though i'm a singaporean, but i still love my "root", malaysia. I guess my blood running is still a malaysian blood.


3)I can play musical instrument beside the recorder! haha..i played cornet back in my secondary school days. I wasn't in school band, but i was in the Boys' Brigade brass band. Not sure if anyone from BB or GB? I have attach a picture as an evidence. Please do not laugh, i know i look like a noob! It is my first performance.

4)I enjoy backpacking, i love to immerse myself into another culture. I'm a very budget traveller, because i'm still a student with little money. I got my funding from freelance work and from a small printing firm set up by my friends and me, wookie n co. I travel mostly asian countries, because i can only afford that.


5)Lastly, i shall talk about climbing. I started climbing when i was in poly, and i joined SPRC. Everyday eat sleep climb, skip lecture to climb, skip anything to climb. I paused my climbing after serious fingers inflamation at begining of year 3. Since then, i haven't been climbing really hard. In climbing, i enjoy the friendships i have make, i enjoy the nature i have been and i enjoy the challenges of the routes. I attached a picture of my friends and me in Krabi.

cheers!

who is next? volunteer please~ >_<