Monday, October 29

5 things about Khairul (that's my picture up there)

#1: For those whom haven’t already known, I’m not totally Malay. I’m mixed 50% Malay, 50% Chinese…So if anyone has ever confused me for a Chinese before, it’s cool. I’ve been getting that since I was young. My mom has sent me for Chinese lessons since young too and although I can’t speak a word of it (silly story about a class I once took), I can understand a few simple words and sentences.

#2: I’m an only child, which means I’m pretty spoilt. Haha. Doesn’t look too good on my repertoire though does it? Hahaha

#3: I eat A LOT, on average at least 4 meals a day. That’s why my msn status has never changed from ’out to lunch’. (On a related issue, I’m actually pretty fat I think) Anyway, I especially love desserts, from the classy ice-cream-and-waffles or tiramisu down to the street-shops ice kachang and chendol.

#4: Climbing is my first sport ever! I don’t even like soccer, much less any other sports. From primary school to secondary school to JC, I’ve always been in Computer Club. It’s the slackest CCA ever, no responsibilities (none that I care for anyway), and access to internet and Lan gaming. Anyway I fell in love with climbing in year 1 NUS and have been at it since then.

#5: Umm…lastly, I’m a big chicken. I’m pretty afraid of the dark still, and there’s no chance in hell anyone can watch me get dragged into a horror flick where I don’t hide behind something or someone. I remembered watching ‘Gothika’ when it got released many years ago and I screamed at a scary scene. I got the attention of the whole row of ladies that sat in front of me. THAT was embarrassing. Hahaha. Crap, again, this isn’t making me look too good huh?Ooops..

Oh well, up next: daddy long legs LEON!