Friday, September 7

Helloo~


as arrowed by edwin im supposed to post 5 things that u guys dunno about me... yup

hmmm..........actually i just really wrote 5 things about myself... in point form.. but den i went back to read the rest of the stuff u guys wrote last time ... hahah must write so much ahh...


okie here goes....

1)im never late...mmm... v seldom ..haha
i dunno y but since young i have this BAD HABIT of reaching meeting places early or just on time... unless i really get caught up in something unexpected... if not ill most prob be there on time... coz i always get v kan jiong when i get late... yup..

2) i love music
yup... i cant live without it... english songs / chinese songs i listen to them all.. altho my fav genre is still pop.. but i do listen to some other genre here and there... as i get introduced to them ...yup... i like to be in my room playing guitar and singing to myself.. hahah.. fun =)

3)im a follow-the-crowd person
too lazy to decide haha... so just follow loh... hahah..i feel that as long as theres good company it doesnt matter where to go... anywhere is fun...haha so u dun have to convince me to go.. just ask my friends to ask me along can liao.. haha..the numbers matter~ =P.. i do make some decisions on my own...but im quite random coz i rather use my brain on daydreaming... hahah... my favourite question...
WHOS GOING?

4)i did try bungee jumping before... hahaha
yup... when i was in New zealand after my a lvls with my odac friends... me and my other friend decided to try the leap of faith... haha .. 134m nevis bungy(highest at that time) down a ravine frm a hanging cable car... experience of a lifetime... its just like jumping off a damn tall building without dying... hahaha... 9 sec of free fall... S$200 .. lol... with a t-shirt and a video =)
not gonna do it again tho... hahahahah scary

5)running outta things to say...hmm.. ahhh yes~! i need a ipod touch omg... i d/led the video for the tour it and its so freakin cooooooool....its got everything.... can use it in sch and u dun even need to bring ure laptop... im sure it can access IVLE lol.... just need to bring ure power supply and i think can watch youtube videos and stuff.... and the user interface.. omg.. mac <3 .... and my current ipod mini is really totally cui already.. hahaa cant even control properly hahahaha...

haha i think thats enuff liao... sry i took quite long lol... i dun write blogs one...(6)

and the next person to post is.......doris~!(totally random unlike me kanna arrow)