Monday, September 10

five things about gerry you may not know...

hello! this is geraldine reporting for blog duty. =) and here are five things about me:

1) apa kabar? haha i am learning bahasa indonesia now and its the most fun thing i've ever studied! actually my interest was melayu, but indon has lower bid points and its easier to score so i picked indon. yup my interest is in languages, cos i feel that its the most practical skill and can be used all the time. i studied jap before too, but lost interest and quit after 3 years. =( forgotten all but the simplest things. haha. but sometimes while speaking bahasa i tend to blurt out jap cos the syllables are so similar! oh and after mastering bahasa, another language i would most like to master is cantonese. =)

2) ehh... i believe in doing things with an attitude of enthusiasm and spirit of excellence! but i may not live it out in certain areas of my life like in studying mathematics if i have concluded that it is not that important to me or anybody. =D

3) here's a bit of what starting up rock as a cca in vj meant to me - i didnt actually think it would be approved when i submitted the proposal (kinda half hoping it wouldnt, so it would save me a lot of trouble...) i actually wanted to join odac haha but looking back i have no regrets things worked out this way! and my personal dreams for vj rock was that it could be a place of acceptance and happiness and love. <3

4) i like nature and furry animals and stars and mountains and nature and more nature. minus cockroaches. they inspire me. and i hope we can all help to save the environment by saving water, recycling, and disposing your litter properly. =)

5) i have a special ability! with practice, i can bark like a dog... =D the small small cute cute kind. but i have no volume control. its quite loud. so i dont really like to demo. haha.

yup hope that was interesting in some way. next person is sumitro! (this is NOT random, i am using him to practice my bahasa! haha!)
mas sumitro, bagaimana kabarnya? haha. silakan tulis dalam blog ini. =) --> correct me if i'm wrong please. =)
oh and have a nice week you all! =D