Sunday, August 5

Updates from me

While we lavish in the boredom of being stuck in a rut as some people go climbing with the sea on their back, here are some updates from me.

Matriculation Fair 2007

Fighting girls 3

Matriculation Fair was carried out successfully. All I got was photos of girls in kendo suits sparring as I was too focused on doing a good job recruiting people into climbing. I would had uploaded more kendo girls pictures but this is after all a climbing blog. There were many excited young-lings but at the end of the day, all I want is to be in the arms of an older lady. Note that this is just my viewpoint, I bet others enjoyed themselves silly as they took so little effort to jio people to sign up siah (where is my myojo!). But as always, we can look forward to an exciting year.

Drink Fest 24th July 2007

'I ess drunk only after a whiskey shot kurara.'

There were drinks kindly brought over by Liu Li, Caleb and Ke Sheng. KS also kindly bought chickens (the edible one yum..) and they feasted on them. ZX, the guy above, got tipsy and he fooled around with anything he can see. Luckily most of the victims were understanding and didn't flame us back sob. Anyway this marks an auspicious beginning of another semester of climbing with idiots like above haha.

The Weather

It was rainy a week ago but now, it is mostly cloudy with absolutely no hints of rain. For those who love rainy weather, try going to England where sunny days rarely last for two consecutive days during this period. However, the temperature is not so warm compared to the Jun-July period and this makes life more bearable. I would prefer rainy weathers as I am not in Krabi so I cant be arsed to wish for sunny weathers hmph.

One more week till school reopens!