Wednesday, July 11

Not Climbing Related

So this post is not climbing related. But I find this extremely helpful and strangely therapeutic. It may cheer you up after long hours of slogging in ClimbAsia, or you are up in the night due to jetlag, or you got nothing to do but you cannot climb as the fingers hurt, or you are just fretting from Rockamania this coming weekend. I wouldn't say this is, "Highly recommended!!!111" like all the other reviews since it is a cliche lah.

"I heart Adrian muacks"

Lucky Star anime series! It is from the producers of 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" and this series started airing around April. There is no story line, kind of like South Park where the director takes a snipe at the things going around him. There is a change of director from the fourth episode, but otherwise the style does not fluctuate much.

I recommend it for people who has a good background on geeky and nerdy stuff...anime, online games...those who are tired from work and all. There is really a distinct sense of cute-ness and realism in this series.

With that, bye-bee!

It is highly recommended!!!111. Argh.






"I think I still heart Adrian."