Monday, June 11

More Yangshuo??

You've heard of photo-whoring, that's what a lot of us climbers are. Team Yangshuo has brought us to a new level: blog-whoring! I think Alvin and Junwei got the same request as me, to blog for them and JS said more better. As mentioned by alv, and confirmed by JS, China can only view blogs, cannot post, not even his Wordpress blog.




Team Yangshuo + European climber who multipitched with JS on their 小绵羊


Nice scenery at Yangshuo...

With updates from China and Europe, how I wish I were overseas too, but here I am STUCK in the lab, with not much of a life. I wonder how those PhD students can take it....perhaps this is where the Permanent Head Damage thingy came about. You must have that in order to stand this kinda lifelessness. "Congrats! You survived this kind of no-life, you are certified to have permanent head damage. Here's your PhD." Just for fun - no ill intended. =)

Back to climbing: JS mentioned that the routes at Yangshuo are much harder to the equivalent grade at Krabi and I believe that to be true cos most of Krabi grades are pretty soft (as compared to Malaysia). Liu Li flashed a 7A in Yangshuo, Alvin and Weimin bouldering V7-V9 and Font 7b in Europe and my friend Yijin just finished Baby Gorillas in Krabi. I'm really itching for my Krabi trip in July. I wanna chase grades!!