Tuesday, May 29

Will it be the first deep water solo? We will see...

5th June, it comes so near. I still cant believe that finally Im going to yang shuo for real, especially after getting the 14 days of leave from my project prof. However now it hurts me so much cos I cant focus on my work le!!! Aya! anyway I decide to post sth interesting in this sleepy afternoon (although it should be working time)...... DEEP WATER SOLO


Im sure every climber want to do DWS one day except Ja sheng cos he cant SWIM haha. Just kidding. He is still the man cos he lead most of the routes for us in krabi. We used to have an opportunity to try DWS there last year. I still remember the 4 of us (alv, weimin, js and me) tying our glasses on the head and finally decide to do it. But then in the end we were told the tide is too high which maybe a bit risky :-( That's probably the only regret for me in krabi...

Then I surprisingly found that there are also some places in yang shuo are available for dws. But instead of falling into the sea, u will fall into the famous river in china- 漓江 haha





















Anyway, Im so bored now that i finished almost all the articles posted in our blog before. One thing Im just wondering is that: How come Mr. Adrian still haven't produced the "water proof chalk"? I thought u r study material eng haha... we realy need that if some of us doing deep water solo one day :)