Sunday, April 29

Video of my fav route!

Hello! Here's a video of Le Toit du Cul de Chien 7A (6C+)

It's a famous roof problem supposed to be one of the most representative of it's time in terms of difficulty and boldness. It gives climbing of 3 angles, the start, vertical, the crux, a horizontal roof; and the finish, back to the vertical.

It's not too hard, just got to make sure not to cut loose on the right hand pocket under the roof. Otherwise, you spin 360 degrees and get a 10/10 landing, woohoo! I really enjoyed this route cos of the number of people trying it with you (all the crashpads stack so high until safer than in the gym) and also it's gym like moves - big holds and slightly reachy. Also I didnt expect to finish it that day cos I was so tired so it felt really good to top!

The video is not too good, cos the sun was setting in our face..



Weimin's attempt:



Watching my videos i realised that my footwork sucks. My trailing leg is generally useless, not smearing properly and also i get kancheong after the crux when I am about to top out and often screw up then. Shits@!