Wednesday, March 28

Aftermath

Arrived at gym on tuesday expecting not to see anyone, but KS was there already doing some clean-up. Guess u jus can't stop working. Going to have a debrief on thursday. Hope to do some climbing too. This year's pack up was super fast. Managed to finish by 2am (dat's wat LL told me as i had to go off to do project - e dreaded EE2001) Thanks to all who came down to help over the past 3 days - team, comm, dinos, frens, etc. Always enjoyed b-active.

Anyway I'll be uploadin climb vidz on Utube, but that gotta wait while i rush out my essay, then i'm left with 3 mods!

I realised a few very important points in order to enter finals and do well for b-active. 1)Do attend trainings regularly. 2)Ve a group of close supporters 3)Do help out in the admin for b-active 4)Do support ur team-mates.
Guess I'm only left w next yr to try out this theory. Hope it works for me. But point 2 may be a bit hard to accompolish! Oopps...