Thursday, December 7

Introduce a place that I have never been before



Since it's been a very long time the blog hasn't been updated, I'm going to share something that has bothered me for the last whole semester! It's a famous climbing place that I have never been before, even though it's in china...

I don't know if you have heared Gui Lin province before, but there got the most beautiful rivers and mountains in china(桂林山水甲天下 hehe just some chinese i dun know how to translate).
However, that's not the reason that makes me thinking this place all the time because i can hardly be attracted by bueatiful sceneries. So the strange thing is that almost all the climbers in china kept talking about this place for years in their blogs or msn spaces or lots of climbing webs...

This place is called "Yang Shuo" (阳朔), a very very small town surrounded by numerous rivers and cliffs. A perfect place to relax and climb (I imagine...). I heared there is a street called "西街", west street?? which is filled by bars (most r hosted by foreigners who dun want to leave there) and climb clubs...

Is it perfect? After Krabi, I really think that all a true climber (at least a true liuli)need is just good cliffs and good bars nearby which got cheap and nice cocktails hahaha...

Here is the website for one of the climing clubs in Yangshuo. http://www.xclimber.com/ Im currently planing to go there about the end of june next year. Just cant waite!!!