Tuesday, November 14

Push Ups

Hey hey the title sounds a bit kinky hurhur but dash those pervertic thoughts from you now! (especially alvin and the torn shirt while belaying thing tsk tsk)

Something came into my mind when i was performing stretching down after training today. Someone told me before that I must do push-ups after each training session as climbing uses a lot of pulling muscles..pull yourself on wall and yank for moves. Thus your pushing muscles will be weak and we cant have one muscle type being so much stronger than the other. It may cause injuries when you attempt movement that includes both type of muscles due to the imbalance.

Do not know if it is true but from now on, I will do some push ups after training during my warm down cos i am afraid of injuring myself. Look around and i see the zombies of injuries roaming about..a tall zombie guy, a short zombie girl, a fierce zombie girl, a hall zombie blablabla. There must be a reason on why i suddenly remember this advice i guess.