Tuesday, October 10

a tip?

Today this British climber on student exchange told me that putting mosituriser on your hands will make it heal faster , prevents pealing and you can get really strong skin.

Hmm, sounds slightly dubious since I've always thought moisturiser will make your skin softer but well worth a try cos i'm running out of skin!!

~~
Been doing PT involving 11kg of weights in a backpack recently, trying 3 exercises:
1. deadhanging on the smallest crimp on our campusrungs, 8s
->trains static finger strength
2. Laddering
->Contact strength and Recruitment
3. Toes hooking around the straps of the backpack, try to raise your legs as high as possible and locking on jug for 10s. (NEW)
->Body Tension/locking. I find this exercise very strenous!

~~
Can't seem to find my small container of gigabyte chalk..did anyone see it in the gym? It has gr8 significance to me! (and im out of chalk) :(