Wednesday, September 13

Climb On! '06

yo all! got the results for climb on liao...meifen neva hand in scorecard so not included inside

Congrats to our champ ZX and Weimin tied with a total of 32830 points. Highest point route completed was by Christer Jansson. (2500)

Its a good experience for all, so don't be worried if you didn't do well this time, there's still a long way ahead and much more to learn as well.

Learnt a lot as the registration I/C for climb on (cos SOMEONE backed out then I somehow got roped in). Was a battlefield at the registration counter, at 8am, 11am and when tabulating the results cos the real time updating system had some screw ups....programming-wise as well as the people keying in the results; but its a start - probably next year they're gonna refine the system of both score keeping and registration.
Plus the thing I know I've definitely learnt is: (Coach pls take note) I'm not gonna do registration in future - too taxing for my feeble brain - stressed sia. Gotta find someone more capable to do it.

Looking at my score ah...like so far away from the rest....weak sial. gotta train harder after my fingers recover. glad to see the rest doing so well too...