Sunday, May 14

5 things (Even Ruix) might not know about me

Dang ... how come us oldies all getting tagged! More young'uns please! Anyhow ... big arrow leh JW ... in the middle of stock-takes, wedding and an impending trip ... gotta crack my head to come up with funky stuff for all the blog-hungry people out there ...
Ok, here goes...
1. I sent Kiat to hospital when we were young. Suffice to say it was one of those stupid things you could only trust 2 little monkeys to get up to. Bolster fight. One wrong club a little too hard. Head + (corner of) Wall power socket = major hysteria from mom, major whallop from dad, and urgent trip to hospital for x-ray scan for Kiat.
2. He got one back on me a few years later. Another mock combat (see what we used to do at home? absolute pain up each other's ass... heh) A timely and well-placed kick to the groin sent me to hospital, this time for my own check-up to ensure no major equipment damages to the family jewels.
3. Another hospital story, haha ... I was born with a slight hernia condition ... Had to do an op when I was slightly older than 1 ... to get it surgically 'fixed'. Still got the scar sitting there just above the where your swimming trunks would end. That, coupled with asthma (no more!), low blood pressure (no more too!) and my mom's diabetic condition (while pregnant with me) ... mad me quite a sickly kid :( ... Thank goodness for Sports AND CLIMBING!
4. Got sent to the principal's office in primary school (P3 i think) ... for playing with chalk in class (I knew I was destined for greater things :P) ... was grinding blackboard chalk into powder and doing all sorta monkey business with it ... so ... got black marked, and canned together with 2 other fellow accomplices. 2 years later, they made me a prefect ... LOL
5. Suddenly my mind's a blank ... and I can't seem to dig out number five ... Can I get off with one less? Else after my trip la ... brain's too crowded to to sieve through memory's warehouse for fun and useful snippet ... I owe y'all one ok?
Have a great week ahead peeps, and see y'all @ pumpfest!