Thursday, April 13

Long awaited break!

been planning this since last year....a long break (Sharma break? haha...length-wise) to rest my fingers totally, let 'em recover. don't wanna wake up with pain fingers no more...

many of you don't believe that i can do it. neither can i...but i shall prove that i can! (i hope? mind over matter?) anyway, finished most of my project routes this week. yay! tiong ann's red tape endurance route on the sun-moon wall (today), my own yellow tape route on the 38 degree wall (tuesday), and alvin's re-elisation2 (last week). still haven't finished jup's aRe aXe yet. after a few tries, ok...maybe its a bit easier than my route (mine isn't that hard hor) but the jump to the crescent still kills...and the route is definitely more powerful. maybe needta engram that move but no chance for me le....gonna take a break. so ah...if by any chance i give in to temptation n you all see me on the wall (not in the gym cos i'll still be around), kindly chase me off the wall.

...waiting for krabi...