Monday, March 27

The Aftermath

Jus want 2 pen my thoughts here.....

Woke up 4hrs ago. Bet others did so too. Had lunch and met Yap(&SM),who's on his way 2 interview. Basically slacked e whole day.

Read many emails & blogposts. Really appreciate the many thanks directed to e Comm. But team and Comm are like pair of chopsticks, so i'm really thankful myself for e much larger & enthusiastic team we ve tis yr.

Thanks for e hard work, effort, late nights/overnights, isolation wall-play, corny and some lewd jokes. Its really great to be working with all of you.

Dun worry abt event singlets, as Kevin has plans to print them. Would be fantastic if we could get 10 singlets each. But understand that this event does not come free. And our marketing gal-Jasmine almost single handly looked for sponsors. Futhermore, from what i noe, this event is still in the red. Even if one person ask for 1 extra singlet, its like opening a floodgate. This is jus one point, and I'm not in the very bad of moods to list down everything. Jus hope that we all have a common understanding that the Comm will do all to ensure Maximum benefits for team members, but some things are out of our hands.

Back to a more joyous note, i wanna congratulate all winners. In fact its all of us, cos the team won inter-tertiary!!! Lookin back at the videos of me climbing, i felt that i really needed a kick in e ass. I hope others dun think so, cos seriously, i was hoping to work e crowd in addition to boosting my confidence. So thanks to those that clapped, cheered and laughed at me. I believe Alvin played a large part in my success. I dun noe if he noes this, but i think he's one great climbing partner(sorry elisa!), other than Dbola. And thanks to all the route setters - e routes were g8 and i really enjoyed them.

Ok a bit too long liao. Zhuaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii