Tuesday, March 7

After training conversations


An After Training Conversation between Adrian's shoes: La-Sportiva's Cobra and Five Ten's Anasazi

As with normal conversations, this except is ridiculously vulgar. After all, they are Adrian's shoes :)








Cobra : Dammit Anasazi, you stink! It has only been 5 months and you stink!
Anasazi : Studdup Cobra. You are just jealous that you are not used lately!
Cobra : That's no-
Anasazi : Nehnehneh I got you nehnehneh Cobra is jealous bwahahahaha
Cobra : My rubber's just worn out..it got smoother that's why..
Anasazi : Nownow..you should be happy that Adrian picked you as his 1st shoe
Cobra : Yeah..but he picked me because I complimented his orange chalkbag!
Anasazi : Man, Adrian has good colour coordination..he's the best!
Cobra : Yeah but you still stink! You are stinking the damn room! Argh~~
Anasazi : Hiak..*sniffs at his armpits* gosh I really do stink! *walks to window*
Cobra : No matter how much you air yourself, the stench stays dude
Anasazi : I wonder y I stink so bad..issit becoz I'm a velcro & you are a slipper?
Cobra : Not sure..I know is that I used to hug Adrian's feet tightly when he climbs-
Anasazi : And thus not giving any space for moisture to accumulate?
Cobra : Yes! That is so-
Anasazi : What kind of stooopid theory is that??!!
Cobra : Anyway I feel Adrian's going to buy another new shoe!
Anasazi : Gosh that hensem guy is taking climbing seriously..
Cobra : Yeah..I think he wants a La Sportiva's Venom. He says it is good for tile tipping..
Anasazi : Omg! We are getting another hensem shoe as a bruder!
Cobra : Shh! Adrian is coming! Quick play dead!
Anasazi : Oh shuddup..
Cobra : Dammit you are-

Adrian : All the best for the competitions and remaining mid-terms!