Wednesday, February 1

Please Enjoy Training !!??!!

Erm, its 01 Feb liao. Left with one month of true solid training. (March is for fine-tuning??) Very fast.

Its really shiok, to see that ur training had paid off. One case in point - Liping. She comes real very early b4 each training. Most times, when i just arrive, she's already at the fingerboard. And she doesn't leave early too! Feng told me no motivation, no fingerboard. I feel that motivation comes from within and from people like Liping.

I've been doing fingerboard and hangboard for e past wk, and its satisfying to feel urself improve. I couldn't do systems last time, but now, i feel my lock offs are a little better than b4. Now its time to add weights. (Who wanna join me?)

Team training can only do so much, as it has to take into account everyone, space and time constraints. No one knows you best except yourself. And no one can push you real hard except yourself. If you really want to, then i recommend having an individual training plan, on top of the team program. That is, if you can take it and wanna do it.

Just some thoughts from the silly run.
(Hope i dun sound anti-team,jus some personal views)