Friday, February 10

After-Training Reflections

This after-training post contains a hell lot of self aggrandization, ego boosting statements, biased prespectives, and everything that Adrian Looi will usually sprout outta his mouth. Stop reading HERE if you do not suscribe to his polarized point of view or you don't like him or you don't think he talks sense.

Today's friday's training under Yap and Ke Sheng is immensely satisfying for me (hullo loyal readers who suscribe to my perverted point of view wuahaha u are the man). I rarely sweat a lot during boulder sessions and it is even more difficult for me to keep focus during training due to my..*what is your dirty mind thinking about omg*

I did three boulder projects, one route of which was assigned by Yap. Satisfying! No I am not gay but I finished one route with extreme grace yahahaha..yeah..gimme more ahhh.. oh man..although I cant start the other two routes at all -.- Maybe it is due to my leg or maybe I need to familiarize to a new move.

Oh yeah the gym contained the right number of people today. Plus it is actually airy in the gym but! This gives you no reason to come on friday hahaha

Then one by one the alumni came. One by one and again it is satisfying! After they arrive, we went up to do finger training (no do not think dirty here either). Super nice timing. Finger training was syok as I learnt something about campusing from Ke Sheng that I never put into practice. Plus my aiming was good as proclaimed by Ke Sheng wuahaha. And it was even more syok! A beautiful lady actually peeked in during our training!

Giving you time to digest and to imagine how breath-taking she was.

Training was wrapped up with an endurance route..haha although i did not climb for hyper long already, i still went quite far during the route. Love today's training as I was disciplined to keep going at routes, it was not so packed so I can keep trying routes and I actually sweated during today's training.

Words cant describe my joy now. Alright study time!