Sunday, January 22

Competition

Think it is quite some time back when we had our rockmaster...but there's sth i want to share...

Well, i just finished watching videos of myself climbing during the rockmaster final...and it is kind of disappointing to see myself not completin routes tt i think i shld be able to do it...n wat more when ningfeng said tt i shld have flashed it...
There are times after the competition when i asked myself, y didnt i do this n that?...y didnt i jump for the last tile n try to grap hold of it as if its my dear life?...y didnt i use the side walls?...y didnt i follow this sequence? why why n more whys...
I realised now tt everything is over n nothing I can do to bring it back again...

BUT after a long contemplation, I LEARNED sth...

WE need to try our best when we are out there during the competition...never regreting wat we did n wat we didnt do...
Give all u can and never give yourself the chance to question yourself, whether you have actually tried your best...
Maybe there are times when u tot tt u have tried ur very best...but actually when u think back...u realised u haven't...
So gals n guys...the NEXT time u are out there...promise urself tt you'll be giving all u got...
Hopefully there'll be next time for me too to be in the finals again...
Lastly, thanks every1 for being there to support me tt day...i'm truly grateful n happy :)

P/S: try...no, i mean DON'T EVER drink any alcoholic drinks no matter how little it may be before ur competition...U might think tt it won't affect u the next day or tt u r a season drinker n a little won't have any effect on you...
TRUST me, you are truly and ABSOLUTELY MISTAKEN!!!
Somehow alcohol got this magical effect tt will affect u mentally especially when it is ur impt day...u'll feel a bit edgy n insecure, n u'll have this feelin of head spinnin when it is not...wit all these effects ur mind tends to work less efficiently...
Take my words for it... cause it has been tried n tested...
Remember never REGRET wat u did n wat u didnt do... :)

K dudes...tt's all for my sharing session todae...have fun climbin n hopefully we'll meet each other in finals...
~ADIOS~