Thursday, December 1

My after -thoughts of Dairy Farm (Wat's urs?)

I had a great day too.

Planned to wake up at 8.30am, but ended up waking at 10.10. And i was late. Late for wat? GG DAIRY FARM!!! After gettin some equipment, we left for Bukit Timah Food Centre. Here i shall state a sad storey 1st. I kenna my 1st or gong (parking summon). Hope i won't get a harsh tongue lashing from the Dear One. Hope this $30 find its way to help some poor soul in singapore, or help me back by being in my pay!

We reached dairy farm, but still drizzling. Lead for the 1st 2 routes, damn scary, but shiok. For the 1st lead at this wall called direct section, i kept thinkin that at this pt of time, i'm relying on the small imperfection of the otherwise flat surface, as a foothold; and this crack where i jam my fingers in. And at another pt in time, i'm relying on this anchor pt only. And the clip in pts are far fr each other and one of them is so loose. I did the climb so slowly, so much fear in me. I also dunno why, as i get older, the fear each time i do vertical climbing jus increases exponentially. But i did enjoy the climb, esp towards the end, with the wind in my face, with a nice scencery behind. Just the wall and me!

We then proceeded to the inner area, after all had tried at least one on the 1st wall. This wall's called abcd section. We climbed half the full crag; on the left, it looked intimidating; on the right, it was damn mossy. So we left with the centre route (Zero Gully)of 5c+ to 6b. Quite fun with slippery rock surfaces and a loose piece of rock. Quite alot of mosquitoes here, but heng alvin/elisa got bring coil and repellant.

Then we went to our last wall, which require quite some effort of wallking thru vegetation, puddles of water, muddy slopes and spiderwebs. It was already 5pm liao. At america pie section. Alv and me each did one time of Super Crack(crack climbing)-7b! Damn shack. We all then ended off by trying Homage to Gullich-6b+, at the homage section. Quite a technical route of the day. By that time, the sun almost setting liao. Quite a way to end such a heart-pumping day. We then went West Coast Food Centre for some great feast, as usual. Can't wait for the next time we're gg again. **I'm Lovin It!**

So much like climbin in a fog!