Saturday, October 1

HOT

The mock competition was HOT.

Haha it was a good thing that the committee had it at a carnival style instead of the traditional style. It increases the exciting factor muahaha.

I do not know why I cant do the 100-points route..the one at the wall with the 400-point route. When I tried doing it, the route seems really demanding for the arms yet the females flashed the route easily. Somemore it is at a corner. Squeeze here and there. Fuh.

Perhaps the freshies may wanna attempt the routes on the 45 degree wall..the most 'siong' wall. Not sure if it is 45 degrees but the tiles there are really sweet as climbers placed all the best tiles there. It is little wonder why most of the time, everyone 'chiong' that wall. There is also a route..the 250-points one that has a cramped start. I think the freshies very rarely attempt cramped starts. Han nah I know I am a freshie too haha.

Hmm..nothing much to say about the routes already. Hot siah..