Sunday, October 2

heya people.....

just want to start of by saying SORRY........for being in such a foul mood early yesterday morning...guess i got a little too psyched up for the mock com, and was really disappointed with my initial few climbs and my knee....I'm sorry....

what alvin said was very true...frustration does really affect our climbing....i found out the hard way...frustration killed me yesterday, and i couldn't control myself...i was so in The Zone, that the more i fall, the angrier i got which screwed up my technique leading to more falls and more frustration...one deadly viscious cycle...sigh=[
i'm so used to funneling and concerntrating my temper and anger previously into my sport for aggression...which though work for paddling, but definately not for climbing. when anger creeps in during climbs, i believe it clouds our judgement, which then leads to us falling back on our default style which in my case is all-arms-no-legs....hence...KAPUT!!!!! everything down the drain..

oh well, i guess, i just have to climb more...a lot more...i dunno how, but more now is not enough....sigh!!!!! hope no one else falls victim to this deadly viscious cycle no more...patience, calmness and relaxation thets the key=]

oh yar.....and THANKZ for organizing the mock com snrs=] at least i found out my weakest now...rather than later...


-cheerz-
pek