Saturday, September 3


Pre ClimbPrix Thoughts

It is raining again. Competitions at Singapore Poly has a tendency to herald the rain. I wonder how the routes would be like. Is it power packed? Would extreme finger strength be needed? If it rains, I cant do tutorial at the isolation later as the stray raindrops will wet my books (yes i know i sound nerdy).
I hope the isolation will not be super long. Just get it done and over with. Chances of winning is low. Tried to hype myself yesterday night to no avail. Alvin and coach said the routes set should be challenging as the route setter would had put some thinking into setting the routes. Haha cant wait to try good routes. For a fee of two bucks, it is really a good bargain. Argh cant wait to try new routes. Hope the SP people leave the routes for us to try while they compute the results after the end of the guys competition.