Sunday, September 4

Improvements to Climbing Gym

Good Sunday dear climbers,

I would like to invite you guys to spam me with comments and suggestions on what you wanna see changed in the current climbing gym. Among several good suggestions that I've received from Alvin are:
- Buying more tiles
- Boarding up the finger board area so climbers do not accidentally fall down and die when they are too shack doing finger board
- Buying more short screws to screw tiles

Feel free to spam me with your suggestions. You can either reply to this blog or find me at looi_adrian@hotmail.com. If you wanna buy new tiles, it would be really nice if you can explain what kind of tiles you want that may increase the potential our gym has to create more creative routes so we do not get sien doing routes.

Please try to spam me faster faster as I am coming up with a proposal to Kelvin, the club's president so he will approve the budget before he uses the money for other things haha. Don't be shy just spam me lah so we can happily happily climb.

Many many thanks.