Friday, September 2

I climbed on 10 out of the past 11 days!! Yes that meant saturday and Sunday also.... Came back to sch on Sunday to do my HW but in the end.... :'(

I think living at Old Kent Ridge is simply not a very good thing! too near to the gym for my own good... haiz.

Nowadays, my fingers are so tired that only after very rigorous warm up will I be ready to climb slightly harder routes and exert strength on sucky tiles. But no injuries yet. Really improved also cos I can send harder routes now... But I think climbaprix is a gone case cos there won't be any warm up climb to limber up the sore fingers.

Hope the freshies don't expect so much from the seniors also :)


And hope the freshies start posting on the blog soon.
Tell us what made u join climbing and what you enjoy about it..any negative things too