Sunday, September 11

Guess its about time I post something here…hahaha!!!
Since Alvin specially mentioned and indirectly ‘instructed’ ….haha!! Orders from the vice must be taken seriously……haha=D

Firstly, I must say, I’m really thankful to have been able to find another sport to replace my passion for my previous sport. To give up on something that was basically what I ate, slept and breathed for the past 7 year is tough, tried to do that during JC, but still ended up back in it… but oh welz…..at least climbing has done it…YEA!!!! So now, I dun have to eat, sleep and breathe Archi completely,( …FINALLY!!.....)=D Though I must add…being in a size 81/2 pair of shoe (when I’m a size 101/2…) I FEEL LIKE A CLUMSY ANCIENT CHINA GAL WITH BOUNDED FEET!!!!! Haha!!! Any similar feelings out there??

ClimbAsia yesterday was more then fun, it was AWESOME… fresh routes, fresh tiles, and more climbing time…what else can I ask for...hmmm…maybe a bit, no , a lot more FLEXIBILITY. Being all heavy and not flexible at all is really a hindrance…but all in all, the experience was great. The feeling of conquering each new route is indescribable, it always new, its always something special. Every route is a competition by itself. Between wall and me, between each tile and me, between me and me…haha=D

Apart from this, I think the next best thing of climbing is…THE PEOPLE YOU MEET…=D maybe that another reason why I could take it up and put rowing down. Just seeing and hearing the encouragements that ‘bounces’ around the gym when someone’s on the wall...that is what a worthwhile sport is to me. Like yesterday, the seniors were encouraging the juniors, the girls encouraging the guys, the guys encouraging the girls, and of course Jubs encouraging everyone…all I can say is….NICEEEEE!!!!!!!

Ok…before anyone starts imprinting their keyboards on their forehead while drooling all over their spacebar, I better ask the more important question…can anyone tell me whether tapping of fingers have any detrimental effects on climbing??