Wednesday, September 14

1) I know I sound very "parentish", but please study hard hor. Especially for freshies. I have alot of friends who slacked in their 1st year and haven't been able to recover. But this is still NO excuse to miss training. Look at your vice-captain, climbing 10 days a week (assuming a climb-day is 2 hours) and still in top-class honours range! Climb hard, mug hard!

2) Alvin commented my footwork improved. I think MAYBE got improve slightly because I have been watching those climb videos (on natural cliffs). Since I cannot climb physically, I have been climbing visually and mentally. I will be getting more nice videos from Wilson, woohoo!

3) Yes, breathe naturally when you climb. For me, before I make a difficult move, I may take a deep breath and blow it out. It does help for me, I think. Try for yourself!

4) Kevin and Zhengxin, maybe you can encourage the committee to interact more with the team. So that they won't be replicas of Ruixuan, Elisa and Liping when they were in comm! Heh