Friday, August 26

Hello! Yeah..its Friday..end sch liao..wa,todae I skipped my 8am lecture
(oh no I said I wudn;t skip lectures anymore!) cos’ too tired haha..yesterdae I told myself I’ll juz go down to the gym to “take a look”,so I didn’t even bother bringing my shoes..and I realized : theres no such thing as juz “taking a look”! haha..shoes or no shoes, you’ll still end up climbing..

Aniwae theres this route (blue tape I think) on the flat wall tt qt. a number of us (girls) cannot end..cos’ we cant do a hands free sit-in..very sad leh..i nv realized I cannot do a hands free sit in until recently haha..aniwae my bro, yap etc. have been trying to correct my sit in but I still cannot do it leh..lipeng and I reckons its cos’ girls’ butt too big liao hahaha..I think we juz have to keep experimenting, find our centre of gravity and the correct body tension..(my “project” currently)

Also, my weekness..as everyone knows..not dynamic enuff!! And not even guts also..haha..i dun like executing a move if I’m not sure if I can do it..tts why I dun like jumping for tiles haha..
Yea, and kaiyin has been trying to set dynamic routes for me..but sadly to say, I haven completed a single one..=(

Yesterdae saw lipeng guiding the freshies in routes..realised I dunno how to “tutor” pple leh..like where to place the legs, do what technique is the most efficient etc..also cos we have diff strength..then very hard to gauge..i think when I climb I anyhow do it one..nv really think a lot..haha..
But from nxt week, the year ones will be joining us..so I can improve my “thinking” skills while helping them..haha

Okie..tts all for now..going to have ice cream with abby at munchie..(oh yes, I shud stop eating too much ice cream too haha)

Happy climbing everyone!

Lipeng, ruixuan, kaiyin, kesheng..have fun at tampin!!!! =)

-shumei